Currently, this social network which only specializes in videos is being the most used by absolutely all its users, since, in addition to being just a simple object of fun there are also people who receive monetary income from this social network, these people are known as “Youtubers”, these people are dedicated to making videos which depending on their visits, their number of likes, their sponsors and their advertising, this is how they receive their income, as you can find large amounts and all genres, as well as from a simple funny video to hang out to an informational video that may help you at test time.
However, there are times when we come across that a certain video was deleted, leading to the disappointment of not being able to watch this video anymore, but in this case, I will teach you some techniques with which you can recover certain videos and continue watching them, but keep in mind Note that of all the measures that exist to perform this action, not all are fully functional, since some may be paid or simply do not exist.
How to recover deleted YouTube videos from computer
Well as mentioned above, there is no sure method of how to recover a deleted video from YouTube and this is one case, if you have an account in which you uploaded a video and deleted it, you have an opportunity to recover it by sending a help form to YouTube, to do this, all you have to do is follow each of these simple steps:
- First, you must gather all the necessary information from your video. As well as, for example, the name, its link, and if possible, its number of visits likes, and dislikes.
- Once all your information has been gathered. You will have to enter the YouTube help site and write all this information
- Once this is done, you must wait 1 to 2 days for them to respond, if so. You will have your video as it was when you deleted it. But unfortunately, if they do not, there is no other way to recover said video
Also keep in mind that, if you want to recover a video from your channel, you can do it if you previously created a copy of the said video on a local disk or on a cloud disk, but if you did not do any of these 2 steps, unfortunately, it does not exist Another method to recover it, as you cannot recover a video from another channel unless it is downloaded first.
How to recover deleted YouTube videos from Android
Unfortunately on Android mobile devices there is no safe method to recover deleted YouTube videos, however, I will show you a safe way to recover these videos in case you already have them downloaded on your Android device, for this an app called DiskDigger will be used, this app will help you recover your deleted photos and videos which are stored on your Android device, for this you will only have to follow each of these simple steps:
- Download and install the app, this app can be found in Google Play, therefore, it is 100% safe and reliable
- Once it has been installed, you must open the app
- When you are inside, you must select which disk partition you want to scan
- Once you have selected the disk partition to scan, you must choose what type of files you want to recover, in this case, you will select the mp4 files (when choosing this file, all the video formats that you have previously had will also be recovered)
- Now that you have selected the type of file to recover, you select the scan option
- Once it finishes scanning, you will see all the videos that have been recovered
- You must select the videos you want to recover
- Once the videos are selected, you simply select recover
- But first, you must select where you want the recovered videos to be saved, and once the location is selected. There is nothing left but to recover them, and after doing this, you will have your recovered videos.
How to recover deleted YouTube videos on iPhone
Like the previous case, there is no definitive method on how to recover YouTube videos for iPhone devices, just as there is no app in the App Store, which is why you must use a program called Fonlab, This program is compatible with both Windows and Mac and this program will help you recover the videos that you have downloaded, as well as any other type of files, once this is mentioned, to recover your deleted videos, all you have to do is is to follow each of these simple steps:
- You must first download and install the program
- Once installed, you must run the program
- Now that it is running, you must connect your iPhone device to your computer
- Once it is connected, just select the option Recover from IOS device
- When the option is selected, you must select the option Start analysis
- Once the device has been scanned, you will be shown the data that has been recovered to which you will choose the videos option, there will be the videos from your mobile device
- Once inside, you must select the videos you want to recover
- Now that the videos to be recovered have been selected, you must select the Recover option
- Once the option is selected, you must choose a folder in which the recovered videos will be saved
- Once the folder is chosen, you will select the Recover option again, and once this is done. You will have your recovered videos
Keep in mind that if you have a YouTube channel you can make use of it as you wish. But likewise, if you delete a video, it cannot be recovered since according to the regulations of the said social network you can only ask for help and fill out the form that is presented to you (this is if in case they answered your request), but in case they did not answer your request because unfortunately there will be no other option but to remake said video and start from scratch.