Those who do not want to use their photo to use as their profile picture can certainly use an avatar.
An avatar is a virtual representation of us, usually comic and funny. Facebook has also added the possibility for each user of the social network to create an avatar and use it for the profile image and have pleasant stickers custom to use in post comments and chats with your friends. In this article, we will see how to make facebook avatar, change an avatar that has already been created, and use it both on Facebook and other chats.
How to make Facebook avatar?
It is not yet possible to create your own avatar on the desktop version, but you can do it simply using the Facebook application on Android and iOS (iPhone and iPad). If you don’t have the Facebook app, you can download it for free from the Play Store and the App Store. So to create your avatar just:
- Open the Facebook app and log in with your credentials (username and password);
- Then press the menu button at the top right (three superimposed lines characterize it);
- Press the other button and then on the item ” Avatars. “
- At this point, you will be faced with the procedure for creating the avatar. It is really intuitive. To do a good job and achieve a result that really resembles you, you can press the mirror function icon. It is located at the top right of the interface and will bring up your image taken via your device’s front camera. So you can choose from among the many options available those that best represent you.
It is spoiled for choice. You can customize every part of the avatar, from the skin color to the hair, through the shape of the eyes, to the build, and finally to the clothing. When you are satisfied with your avatar, you can save the result by pressing the V-shaped button at the app interface’s top right.
You may also like to read, no nonsense forex. To know more visit our Business blog https://heygom.com
After creating and saving it, you can have a complete preview, here we can decide to return to the editing mode by pressing the button with the pencil, or we can see how our avatar will behave in the different stickers. So when he is happy, sad, angry, or smiling. If you want to set your avatar as a profile picture, you can press the appropriate button with the arrow on this screen.
Create an avatar within Messenger
You can also create your own Facebook avatar directly within the Messenger application. After installing the app, available for Android and iOS (iPhone and iPad), you need to:
- Open the app and log in with your credentials;
- Then open any conversation;
- In the writing box (and not on the keyboard), press the key with the smiley face;
- Then instead of choosing a Sticker, press the button characterized by the face with the tongue out;
- At this point, you will have entered the avatar creation mode;
- Finally, after waiting for the upload, you can press the blue button ” Create your Avatar. “
Here you can create and save your avatar exactly as we described in the previous paragraph.
How do you use the Facebook avatar?
Once you have saved your avatar, you can use it in Facebook comments and conversations (on each platform also on the site). Doing it is simple. In the text fields, just press the button characterized by a laughing face (which is adds to the buttons that allow access to GIFs and stickers).
To use the new animated stickers based on avatars also on the desktop version of the Facebook site. For example, when you want to comment, just click on the comment box. Then, press the stickers button inside between the categories. You will notice a laughing face that contains new and funny stickers.
How do I edit the avatar?
Obviously, it is possible to change our avatar. Facebook must have thought that if we can change, we must be able to do it too. The edit menu is only available on the Facebook app (for Android or iOS).
To reach the screen, you need to open the app. On the main screen, press the menu icon at the top right (characterized by three lines). Then press on the button ” More ” to show all the options and finally on the item Avatars. Then to move on to the actual modification, press on the button with the marker icon.
Use Facebook avatars on other chats
If you want to use the fun new custom stickers on other chat platforms, you can do it, just:
- Open the Facebook app on Android or iOS;
- On the main screen, press the menu icon at the top right (characterized by three lines);
- Then press on the button ” More ” to show all the options and finally on the item ” Avatars “;
- Here press on the text of the stickers and then choose one;
- Finally, press on ” Other options ” you will access the sharing menu and you can send the chosen sticker in the chat we prefer (eg, on WhatsApp).